Sunday, November 30, 2008

New Pictures & Thanksgiving



We finally have uploaded some new pictures to our gallery. Click on the slide show and it will take you to all of our pictures. Scroll down to the bottom for the most recent pictures. Our computer still isn't fixed, but Christopher posted them another way. We still have more pictures to post and hopefully we will get to that soon.

Thanksgiving for us ended up being a real bummer. We were going to go to Sacramento and see my mom's side of the family, but the day before we were going to leave (11/26) both Nathan and I were getting sick. That night Nathan was waking up every couple of hours and I was getting no sleep because of a horrible sore throat. The next morning I was out of commission, Nathan seemed to feeling really bad, and Christopher felt like he was getting sick. We decided that it would be best not to travel five hours away when we were all sick. Since our plans were scrapped we decided to have a small turkey dinner at home. Christopher did all of the cooking (I did a lot of sleeping) and the dinner turned out great! I did miss all of my family though!

Nathan had his very first cold and it was my first cold of the year. It really has not been fun. Nathan has been so stuffed up and congested and there isn't much that we can do. We try to get out the snot with one of those nose suction bulb things, but he hates it and will do all that he can to make sure we cannot get it in his nose. I am sure that he had a sore throat at one point and if it was anything like mine it was bad. He was not sleeping well for a few nights and we got a humidifier and that along with the cold getting weaker has gotten him down to only waking up twice a night, which is WONDERFUL! Both of us are getting better and I am looking forward to when Nathan is 100% again. I do have to say that colds come at a horrible time for me. The last time that I was really sick was last year when we were on a trip to Hawaii! The good part about being sick during a holiday is that Christopher was home the whole time to help me out which I really appreciated!

Here is Nathan for Halloween:


Nathan also turned 7 months old on 11/26. The time is really flying by!

-Heather

No comments: