Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Nathan is 1/2 a year old!




It is very hard to believe that Nathan is already six months old. The time really flew by. We celebrated Nathan's 1/2 birthday by doing a 5K. It was Nathan's first one. We walked it and practically came in last place. I do have to say that there weren't that many people in the race and most of them were running :) Nathan seemed to enjoy the walk and like usual he fell asleep in the stroller half way through the walk.

We took Nathan in for his check-up and here are his stats:
Weight: 15 lbs 10 oz -- 10th-25th percentile
Height: 26" -- 25th-50th percentile
His head measurement is in the 10th percentile

Nathan is keeping on the same track for weight, height, and head gain and everything looks great. I did think that he would weigh more because of the extra food that he is getting, but I guess that he doesn't pack on the pounds very fast! Speaking of solid foods, he is now getting two meals a day and I have increased the amount. I am still making all of his food and soon I will be buying finger foods for him to try out. I am a little afraid of him choking on them, so I will see how that goes.

For this post it is an older picture of Nathan because all of the newer ones have not been downloaded to our computer. Christopher did something to our computer and it isn't working properly so we can't download any pictures :( I am hoping that this weekend the computer will be fixed and we will be able to have new pictures up. There should be some of Nathan in his Halloween outfit!

-Heather

No comments: